Zong is Pakistan’s leading cellular and digital service provider and it is playing a commendable role to bring about the digital transformation in the country. Zong’s cutting edge affordable packages makes it one of the most popular networks in Pakistan. So, if you are a Zong customer and you are looking for zong balance check code then you are at the right place!
How to check zong balance?
If you have just recharged and wanted to inquire about the zong balance or you want to know the remaining balance before subscribing to any package. The three ways mentioned below are the answer to your every question;
- Zong Balance Check Code
- Zong Mobile Application
- Zong Helpline
1. Zong Balance Check Code
- Open your phone dialler.
- Dial *222# and wait for few seconds till your balance is displayed on the screen
What are the charges of Zong Balance Check?
Zong charges Rs.0.20+Tax per Inquiry for the remaining balance check via USSD string.
2. Zong Mobile Application
- Install “My Zong” app on your smartphone.
- Launch the app on your device and enter your Zong number to sign up.
- Enter the OTP you received via SMS to complete the registration procedure.
- Upon signing in, you will see the current balance on the home screen.
3. Zong Helpline
Dial zong customer care helpline (310) to inquire about your balance or any other helpline services that can also be availed by talking to the customer service representative.
Zong super card balance codes
There are five different zong Supercard balance check codes related to the services zong offers via Supercard.
• Balance Check Code: *102#
• Supercard summary: *102*1#
• Messages check code: *102*2#
• Minutes check code: *102*3#
• Internet MBs check code: *102*4#