Check Jazz Balance Code 2022
Pakistan’s leading telecom operator, Jazz provides the best and most reliable cellular and digital services to its valuable customers. Ranging from balance inquiry to monetary solutions, supported by their mobile wallet, the firm is digitising every aspect of their client’s life to guarantee maximum availability, which makes the company the preferred network provider for countless Pakistanis. Therefore, if you’re a fresh Jazz user looking to inquire about your remaining balance, then here’s how you can check Jazz balance code.
How to Check Jazz Balance Code ?
Jazz subscribers can dial a USSD code which can be dialed from any feature or smartphone. Upon dialing the balance check code of Jazz, the company redirects your request and sends you an electronic response concerning your balance. Following are some of the USSD (Unstructured supplementary service data) codes for prepaid clients to check their remaining balance.
To check your prepaid Jazz account balance, you can perform any of the following methods:
- Dial the following dial code: *111# (Charges Rs 0.24); or
- Dial the following dial code: *444*6*2#; or
- Send “4” on our WhatsApp Self Service number  (after sending “Hi”); or
- Open Jazz World app’s homepage; or
- Dial 111 helpline (Charges Rs 0.72) to hear the balance details.
Latest Check Jazz Balance Using Phone Dialer Method
Follow the following instructions to check your Jazz balance.
- Go to your mobile phone dialer and dial *111#.
- Upon dialing the company will provide a USSD code, you will be able to view the remaining balance on your device screen.
Check Jazz Balance Using WhatsApp Self-Service Method
The company now offers Jazz WhatsApp a self-service method through which prepaid account users can easily find out their balance and all the package information. Simply follow the instructions given below:
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Once you’ve opened it, add this contact number to your directory (03003008000).
- After adding the number, message “Hi” to this number.
- Finally, type “4” and press the send button. All balance details will appear on your screen.
Check Balance Using World App Method
Furthermore, Jazz brings this option exclusively for its smartphone users only, as this method comprises installing Jazz World App on the smart device. Here’s how you can check through the Jazz mobile app:
- Download and install the Jazz World App (available both on Android and iOS).
- After downloading it, run the app on your device.
- Now enter your Jazz sim number in the given field to log in.
- Once you’ve logged in, you can see your remaining balance on the app home screen.
All Jazz Prepaid customers can use these options irrespective of what package they are on. Codes can be changed. Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the company’s website.